All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Saturday 13 June 2015

The dumpster dives and fuzzy math of RFK Jr. and friends | Epidemiological

Do you remember Robert F. Kennedy? I don’t. I was born way after his assassination in the 1960s. The only reason I know who he was is because I studied history and learned that he was the brother of President John F. Kennedy, serving as the US Attorney General in that and the subsequent administration, and then becoming a Senator. They also named a stadium in DC after him, and several games of the 1994 World Cup were played there. That’s it. That’s all I know.

Now, do you know who Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is? [...]

Read the full post here: The dumpster dives and fuzzy math of RFK Jr. and friends | Epidemiological