All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Homeopathy experiment, days 22-25 doses 43-50

The past four days have been, well, let’s just say uneventful. I’ve been waiting for some dramatic effect to begin, but I’ve been disappointed. Don’t get me wrong – I’m not hoping that my brain will fry, but I would at least be encouraged by some sort of symptom. A strange itch, an odd sensation, the feeling that I can smell sound. SOMETHING. But instead there’s been nothing. After all the dire warnings and pleading to try a different remedy because the Psorinum 1M is so devastating, there’s been nothing.

Have I said that too many times? NOTHING

But once again I’m being given excuses, this time by @22VenkateshN...

Read the rest, watch the videos and comment at: Homeopathy experiment, days 22-25 doses 43-50}