All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Homeopathy experiment day 10, doses 19 and 20 | adamschechner

My Psorinum 1M experiment is now officially 1/3 over. And I can honestly say I haven’t experienced a single effect that I could possibly attribute to the remedy. I’ve been wracking my brain trying to come up with any symptom, feeling, oddity, or sensation that feels abnormalMy Psorinum 1M experiment is now officially 1/3 over. And I can honestly say I haven’t experienced a single effect that I could possibly attribute to the remedy. I’ve been wracking my brain trying to come up with any symptom, feeling, oddity, or sensation that feels abnormal...

Read on: Homeopathy experiment day 10, doses 19 and 20 | adamschechner