All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Dear Gwyneth Paltrow, I’m a GYN and your vaginal jade eggs are a bad idea | Dr. Jen Gunter

Dear Ms. Paltrow,

I’ve been reading all about the jade eggs you are selling on GOOP for $55-66 a pop and the corresponding interview with a jade egg enthusiast. I have tried not to respond to this hot mess, after all a man who leers at naked 15 year-olds and brags about sexual assault is about to assume the highest office in the land. Quite frankly women have more compelling health interests right now, however, I have been asked by so many people about your vaginal rocks that I felt it necessary to drop you a line.

I read the post on GOOP and all I can tell you is: it is the biggest load of garbage I have read on your site since vaginal steaming...

Read the rest: Dear Gwyneth Paltrow, I’m a GYN and your vaginal jade eggs are a bad idea | Dr. Jen Gunter