All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Tuesday 6 January 2015

ACCC v Homeopathy Plus 21st November 2013 – Sheffield evidence. | mochuck's musings

This is Part 4 of a series of 4.

I must give a big shout out to Carolyn Bond for the notes from the last day’s proceedings. I was unable to attend and she stepped into the fray for me. I would also like to acknowledge Carolyn’s help in proof reading and editing my previous posts and her spouse for his legal advice and review. Follow her on Twitter for all things consumerish & some humour.

Ms Sheffield was cross examined in the witness stand on her written evidence by Ms Higgins for the ACCC...

Read on: ACCC v Homeopathy Plus 21st November 2013 – Sheffield evidence. | mochuck's musings