All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Monday 16 May 2016

The shocking confessions of a naturopathic doctor | KevinMD

I was a licensed naturopathic doctor in two states. I quit practicing naturopathic medicine after discovering my former boss, also a licensed ND, had been importing and administering an illegal cancer drug. I trusted my boss, as did his patients, because he was well respected in the naturopathic community and his credentials included “FABNO” (Fellow of the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology). This FABNO treated any kind of cancer, even in patients who had been discharged by their medical oncologists...

Read the rest of The shocking confessions of a naturopathic doctor by Britt Marie Hermes.

You can also read MS Hermes's own blog, Naturopathic Diaries, here.