All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Monday 1 December 2014

My offer to educational institutions of alternative medicine | Edzard Ernst

Getting good and experienced lecturers for courses is not easy. Having someone who has done more research than most working in the field and who is internationally known, might therefore be a thrill for students and an image-boosting experience of colleges. In the true Christmas spirit, I am today making the offer of being of assistance to the many struggling educational institutions of alternative medicine .

A few days ago, I tweeted about my willingness to give free lectures to homeopathic colleges (so far without response). Having thought about it a bit, I would now like to extend this offer. I would be happy to give a free lecture to the students of any educational institution of alternative medicine. I suggest to...

Read more: My offer to educational institutions of alternative medicine