All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Some chiropractors quite simply adore me!!!

“Dr” Brian Moravec is a chiropractor from the US; he has a website where he describes himself and his skills as follows:
I attended Chiropractic College and I am a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport Iowa. I earned a Bachelor of Science degree as well as my Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College, which is the first chiropractic college in the world and the origin of our profession. I also attend continuing education seminars designed to keep doctors current with regard to clinical chiropractic, technique and nutrition...

Read on! Some chiropractors quite simply adore me!!! by Edzard Ernst