All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Wednesday 24 September 2014

When a chiropractor teaches us about homeopathy, we are in for comedy gold | Edzard Ernst

A recent article by Frank King (DC, ND) caught my eye. In it, he praises homeopathy in glowing terms. First I was not sure whether he is pulling my leg; then I decided he was entirely serious. Am I mistaken?

Here is the crucial passage for you to decide:
Even though the founder of homeopathy lived more than 200 years ago, he wrote about genetics. Samuel Hahnemann, MD, not only emphasized the importance of natural healing methods, he also recognized the influence of genetics in some types of illnesses...

Read more chirodrivel in: When a chiropractor teaches us about homeopathy, we are in for comedy gold