All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Monday 19 March 2018

I smell a rat: something extremely odd about the ‘positive’ studies of homeopathy

As I often said, I find it regrettable that sceptics often say THERE IS NOT A SINGLE STUDY THAT SHOWS HOMEOPATHY TO BE EFFECTIVE (or something to that extend). This is quite simply not true, and it gives homeopathy-fans the occasion to suggest sceptics wrong. The truth is that THE TOTALITY OF THE MOST RELIABLE EVIDENCE FAILS TO SUGGEST THAT HIGHLY DILUTED HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES ARE EFFECTIVE BEYOND PLACEBO. As a message for consumers, this is a little more complex, but I believe that it’s worth being well-informed and truthful […]

Read the rest here: I smell a rat: something extremely odd about the ‘positive’ studies of homeopathy